- Help Convincing Your Boss You Should Attend
- In an effort to help you convince your manager you should attend the Avaya Technology Forum, we are providing some points you can use for your request. The format of this document allows you to make the changes you want according to your specific needs. Download here.
- Dress Code
- Dress for our conference is business casual. For Dinners and Receptions is Casual.
- Event Location, Directions and Ground Transportation
Our event is being hosted at:
Millennium Hilton Bangkok
123 Charoennakorn Road, Bang Lamphu Lang, Khlong San,
Bangkok 10600, Thailand
How to get there
Suvarnabhumi International Airport
From Suvarnnabhumi Airport, take the Motorway towards Bangkok and continue to take the Rama IX Expressway.
Get off at Silom Exit and turn left. Then turn right at the first junction to Mahesak Road and turn right again at the first junction
Distance from Hotel: 35 km.
Drive Time: 45 min.
From Hilton Pier
Millennium Hilton Bangkok operates a free shuttle boat from our own Hilton Pier, just beside Flow restaurant, to Saphan Taksin BTS Skytrain Station and Asiatique The Riverfront. Please enjoy the pleasant experience of the Hilton Shuttle Boat with our Veteran Skipper.
- Conference Registration
- ATF online registration starts from now till Feb 15th.
Event registration starts in the afternoon on February 24th. Please plan to arrive in Bangkok in the morning on February 24th so you won't miss the registration and welcome party in the evening.
- Conference Fee
- The conference fee for the Avaya Technology Forum is priced at USD 388 per person. (Early bird offer is on at USD 299 for completed registrations before January 15th 2016; Special rate of USD 250 for ATF 2015 attendees is applicable for completed registrations before January 15th 2016, charges will be automatically reflected on the payment portal)
This full conference registration provides access to all aspects of the conference, including keynote and plenary sessions, workshops, exhibits, all meals, breaks, and receptions.
The conference fee does not include travel, lodging, or individually arranged on or offsite activities.
- Hotel Rate
- We have reserved limited number of rooms at a special rate in Millennium Hilton and Royal Sheraton Orchid exclusively for ATF 2016 attendees. The rate for 3D2N (24th & 25th Feb) is USD 340. (Meal package costs may differ between the two hotels, and 3D2N hotel rate excludes other expenses, i.e. in-room service, etc.)
You will be directed to either one of the hotel payment link depending on occupancy and availability. Confirmation with logistics announcement will be made prior to event via email.
- Exchange Rate
- Your payment will be made in local currency (THB), exchange rate might differ. Total cost of 3D2N accommodation will approximately be 12,500 THB, subject to additional costs (local tax, etc.).