The Avaya Technology Forum is intended for:
- Network and infrastructure technology leaders, architects, engineers, and managers who desire to learn about and experience cutting-edge Avaya networking technologies and innovations and engage with eminent industry engineers and architects on the latest developments in Fabrics, SDN, Big Data and beyond.
- Mobility and Unified Communications & Collaboration technology leaders, architects, engineers, and managers who desire to understand how to leverage their Avaya technology to address BYOD; leverage existing video conferencing facilities; integrate with Microsoft applications; and plan upgrades and migrations to the current releases of the Avaya Aura Platform, Aura Messaging, and Aura Conferencing, including their move to a virtualized infrastructure.
- Customer Engagement and Contact Center leaders, architects, and managers who desire to leverage core contact center infrastructure and automation to enable Omni-channel customer experience; gain in-depth knowledge of performance, analytics, and workforce management solutions to improve contact center efficiency; and learn design practices for proactive communications to grow revenue.
- Business Partner technical and solution leaders, architects, engineers, and managers who desire to gain an in-depth understanding of Avaya’s portfolio to support the implementation and delivery of solutions through their customer engagements.
- Industry Consultants who desire to gain a technical understanding of Avaya’s networking, contact center, and unified communications and collaboration portfolios to support their client engagements.